Terms of Agreement:
Grace works by donations for her scheduled time. There are no refunds unless Grace cancels the meeting in advance. If you are not certain that her services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring Grace on our socials: Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok @tarotskills and on YouTube @tarotskillswithgracecalas. These free resources will give you an idea of her style, technique and philosophy.
Once you have booked a reading you are agreeing to the terms that all sales are final. There are no refunds if you intentionally or unintentionally miss your appointment or run late. Tarot Skills makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered by Grace Calas. By booking her services, you explicitly acknowledge that all tarot readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
This meeting will occur using Google Meet. You will receive a link to the meeting after payment is confirmed. Use this link to join the meeting at the scheduled time. We are not responsible for your knowledge of webcams and microphones or how to use the Google Meet software. You can read more about the software HERE
By booking, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older.
Code of Ethics:
By enlisting Grace’s services, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of the reading is to empower the client on their path to enlightenment and to reach their highest consciousness. Grace’s readings are predictive but do not exclude the client as infinitely capable of changing their probable future outcomes by insight and effort.
2. Grace does not do readings for which she is not the ideal source of knowledge including: legal, pregnancy, health, death predictions, or readings for someone not present.
3. Grace will keep everything a client says confidential, unless the situation is life-threatening, or if there is a legal obligation to report.
4. Grace is fully inclusive and welcomes clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths, and sexual orientations.
5. Grace reserves the right to refuse to do a reading for a question she feels goes against this Code of Ethics.